Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday, April 5, 1962

I came home from work & went to bed & read my new relief society mag. while Jackie watched her shows then we went to bed for 2 hrs.

Got up & washed clothes, & cleaned stove - cupboards ect & did dishes everything in house was dirty. I was still doing hem when Dean & Mike came home from school & they helped me. I stoped in middle & took Sis to Primary.

Mike Perry is going to stay with us for a few days while his folks are in Salt Lake to Conference. I went to store & got $20. of groc & came home & mixed up hot cake dough & cocoa for Kids & they ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Mike & Dean went & did their chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment