Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday, April 16, 1962

sunny

I came home from work & fixed Lyle & Jackie breakfast & washed a batch of cloths then got Income tax ready.

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry at 9:30 & Lyle took pick-up & went over to Metcalfs. Gail came & Jackie went home with him to spend day.

Ivard took me up to see Federal Income tax guy & he helped me finish my Income tax & we came home & copied it then went up & mailed it & went & did the State. Paid bills. stoped at dairy queen & had hamberger & Shake & came home & Ivard & I went to bed at 2: Ivard got up at 4: & took Ray to work and went over to Gails & got Sis & they picked Jerry up at 6: Dean fixed supper & we ate & Jerry & Dean went to Mutual - I got books up. Ivards nite off. Lyle came at 7:

I went back to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment