Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 1962

I came home fro work & went right to bed.

Ivard tended Sis, did dishes & painted 1st coat in bathroom.

He woke me up at 2:, He came to bed awhile then I got up & washed a batch of cloths & practiced Jackie, her dance then her & Ivard went up to college to ball game.

Dean & I got supper & I went & got Jerry & we ate without Ivard & Sis. they came at 6:45.

Jerry & Dean went up to hospital to see some ward members.

Ivard took Ray to work after school.

Cloudy - sunny - windy.

Ivard & Dale went to Cub Scout Pack meeting and Jackie then to ball game. I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment