Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday, April 6, 1962

Ivard got birthday card from Claudia

Got letter from Lyle

I came home from work & Ivard came from Glenns Ferry right after, got a ride up. We ate & read paper & took Jackie & went to bed. Ivard & Jackie got up in couple of hrs. I got up at 1: & hung out some cloths I'd washed.

At 2: Ivard & I took Jackie over to Gails after we went to bank and left her to play. We played cards with Gail & Lynda & Gail left for work & at 3:40 Ivard & I went to Caldwell & put my dimes in bank then we went to Wilder to base ball game. Adrian won 18 to 5 & Gene pitched whole game & did real good. He couldn't come home he had a date. We got Jackie & came home & ate and Ivard walked up to go back to Glenns Ferry. Jerry had car on a date.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment