Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday, April 14, 1962

I went back to work tonite

real hot

Jerry & Ray went to work. I was still in bed & here come Ivard from Glenns Ferr, he wasn't comeing today. I read paper & got up & fixed Kids breakfast & Dale went selling candy & Dean painted in bath room.

I cut out Jackies satin leatard for dancing & got it all made. lined it. I was most of day.

Ivard slept until noon & got up & watched game.

Jerry came at 12:30 & went to work at Dairy Queen until 3: then painted. He had to go back to Dairy queen at 7:

Ivard took me up & picked up Genes pants & I got Kay 2 ties & 7 or socks to send. Dean fixed spagetti & we ate. washed 2 batches of cloths. Ivard & I took Jerry to dairy queen to work at 6:30, Ray & Dean to church to go to conference then went & got Gail at work & took him home, came home & Dale got ready & at 8: we took him up to Scoutarama & I took Ivard to go to Glenns Ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment