Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday, April 7, 1962

Ivard got pr. pants, pr overalls, pr socks, 5 shirts $1. & can candy & fishing pole from Gail.

nice day

Dean & Mike went & did chores then at 8:30 went to sell candy bars, after they ate.

Jerry went to work & Ray.

I iorned half day, got it all done.

Ivard was 47 today, he wasn't comeing home today but he walked in about 9:15, got a ride up. He went to bed until noon.

When Jerry came home Jackie & I went up & got Ivard a birthday cake & some presents & some pants for Ray. Dale went to Hobby show & Ivard & Jackie at Dale's school.

We ate at 5: and Dean & Mike went & did chores then at 6:50 Ivard & I took Jerry to Dairy Queen to work & Ray, Mike & Dean to Stake House to general conference. I took Ivard up to go back to Glenns Ferry at 8:40 & Dean & Mike got home when I did. Jerry came at 10:15. We watched T.V. Ray went to show & never came until 1: My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment