Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday, April 27, 1962

stormy, rained on & off all day

I came home from work & took Dale to school. and just drank a pot of tea when Ivard came & we took Jackie & went to bed at 10: I didn't get to sleep until after 11:30, had to keep getting up to bathroom. Got up at 2: for half hr & went back to bed. Ivard & Sis got up.

Ray didn't come home from school went right to work, then up to church to Bread & Milk Supper then to a show & never got home until midnite.

Ivard went & got Jerry & I fixed fruit cocktail & we ate supper.

Jerry went up to church & Ivard & I went back to bed.

They guy went back to Glenns Ferry without Ivard, so we called Jerry & he came & took him up to catch 8:30 train. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment