Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday, April 13, 1962

sent Loraine a birthday card

I laid off sick

hot

I got up and took Jerry to work & Kids went to school.

Jackie & I ate and Ivard came home & him & Gene ate. I took Gene up to Alexanders & got him some new dress shoes & socks & white shirt for tonite a pr. work shoes, pr. levies, pr cords, 2 school shirts, 2 pr shorts & a Knit seater shirt on a 40 day charge - $60. It will come off what I owe Gene. We came home & Gail was here & Gene took him home & took his car for tonite, Junior Prom at Adrian. Ivard & Jackie took me to Boise to Dr. Cudmore. I lost 7 lbs & 2 in around hips & bust. We had hamberger, fries & shake & came home & went out and saw Don Carrols new house then at 2:30 went over to take Gail to work but Gene was still there, so he took him & went to Adrian. We came home & I washed a batch of cloths & Ivard went up to ball game up the street, he got Jerry at 6: & at 7: we all went up to church to Elders beef supper - sure good. Took Ivard up to go to Glenns Ferry at 8:30 & watched a show. Jerry started to Paint bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment