Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday, April 25, 1962

got letter from Lyle & the money Jerry & I lent him.

Sunny & cooler

I came home from work & went right to bed.

Ivard finished painting bath room.

Ray stayed home with his foot. Went to Dr. but didn't see him nurse told him to get crutches so he did. He went over to Gails tonite.

I got up at noon & took Jackie to dancing then came home & got Ivard & we went to bank for Jerry & went down to Kotters & she hemmed Jackies ruffles for dance costume. Came home & I went to bed but couldn't sleep. Dean got supper & I got up & ate & went back to bed.

Dale went to Party after school.

Jerry went to work at Dairy queen.

Ivard went back to Glenns Ferry mad. I woke up late to go to work but made it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment