Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday, April 20, 1962

windy all day.

I got up and took Jerry to work.

Kids didn't have to go to school today, Easter Vacation. Ray stayed in bed until noon.

Ivard came home & I went back to bed with him until 11:

I got up & went to store & came home & fixed lunch & Dale went over to Butlers to play. Ray went to work at 3:

I washed some cloths and iorned all afternoon.

Dean fixed supper & we ate when Jerry got home but Jerry & Ray didn't eat, they went ward teaching, never got home in time to take Ivard up to work. The guys came & got him. We watched T.V.

Jerry & Ray came about 10: they'd been up to Dairy queen.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment