Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday, April 17, 1962

sunny & warm

I came home from work & went to bed. Gail, Lynda & Kids came & woke me up at 1: but I never got hp until after they left.

Lyle went to Homedale & Parma & when he got back him & Ivard & Sis hauled garbage & got cultivator at old place. When they got back at 1:30 we took car up & left for Jerry and Ivard - Lyle, Sis & I went to Adrian in pick-up & met Gail at Blanch's & went & loaded up the rest of his junk then went up to high school & watched Homedale beat Adrian - Gene pitched last 5 inning - He got 2 hts.

It was 8:30 when we got home & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivards nite off. He corrigated this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment