Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday, April 21, 1962

Jeff's birthday - went over awhile

windy but warm.

I got up and took Jerry to work and came back and took Ray to work.

Ivard came home again today, got a ride up. He went to bed until noon then watched ball game. I patched cloths all day. washed my bed & all the cloths that were dirty. I went after Jerry at noon & he got a few groc. for Easter.

At 1: He took Dean & Dale up & droped them off at show & he went on a date. He came home at 4: & painted in bathroom.

I finished all the iorning & got cloths in & we ate & when Kids got home we took Jerry to work at 6: & Ivard & I, Ray Dean, Dale & Jackie went over to take Jeff a birthday card. We gave him a dollar bill & 15 nickles taped together. We played cards & had icecream & cake when Gail came left late & Ivard about missed his ride. I watched T.V. & made baked beans & cooked eggs & potatoes for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment