Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 1962

nice & hot. Jerry took Ray to Seminary.

I got up & took Jerry to work & Kids went to school.

Came home & ate & washed 6 batches of cloths and worked on my income tax. fixed Jerry's & Rays state.

I got ready & took Ray to work at 3:45 & Jackie to Primary then I went & bought Gene a white corsage for his Prom tomorrow nite & took Rays Income tax up to office, got a blank & recoppied Jerrys while I sat out in front of church waiting for Sis. Came home & got cloths in and went after Jerry & we ate then Jerry took Ray & Dean up to church to sell candy.

He came home & got me at 7:30 and I took him up to Dairy Queen to work & I filled up with gas & went & picked Gail up & we went to Adrian, clear up by Lee Stokers to Nancys, & got Gene got back to Dairy queen at 10: & got Jerry & Ray & came home - I laid off sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment