Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday, April 3, 1962

sent Kay a letter

Sunny & nice

I came home from work & went right to bed. Ivard was out plowing for new pasture.

Ivard got me up at 1:15 & I had a shower & got ready & went & Picked Venice up & we went to Alsips to Elna's husband Bill funeral. I was home by 3: & Ivard & Jackie had gone up to buy seed. I made some tea & cooked me hamberger & read paper.

Ivard came & we took Ray to work then came home & left Sis & I rode up to yard office with him.

I wrote to Kay & mailed it when we went after Jerry - We droped Dean off at church to sell candy.

We ate & Jerry went to Ward Faculty & Ivard & I went to bed. I went to work at 11:

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment