Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday, April 18, 1962

80 degrees today cloudy all afternoon.

I came home from work & went right to bed.

Ivard woke me up at 12:30 & I took Jackie to dance lesson then we went & put Kays money in bank & got groc.

Ray stayed home today & him & Lyle went over to Gails all afternoon.

At 4: Ivard took me up to clinic with Rays Ins. then we went over to Gails & sent Ray to work & we played cards & went & picked Jerry up at 6: Dean had supper ready & we ate & Jerry took Dean up to church & got them started selling candy then came back & Lyle took him up to Dairy queen to work.

Dale went to cub scouts, came & ate & went over to Garners.

Ivard went back to Glenns Ferry to work at 8:30 & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment