Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, April 29, 1962

froze last nite - nice today

I came home from work & went to bed & read paper, just got to sleep when Ivard came & went to bed.

Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood. Dale woke me up at 11:15 & I had to read my sunday school lesson & get me & Jackie ready by time Ray came after us at 11:35.

Ivard stayed in bed most all day. I came home from church at 2: & went to bed & Jerry - Ray & Dean went over to Stake House to Missionary meeting & never got home until 6: then they left for church at 6:30 - chorus practice first.

Ivard & Dale went up to Dairy queen & got them & me & Jackie hamberger fries & milk shake for our supper. We went back to bed. Ivard left for Glenns Ferry at 8:

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment