Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday, May 1, 1962

sunny & warm, partly cloudy in afternoon

I came home from work & went right to bed. Jerry woke me up at 12: & said cows we out & I helped him get them in then here came Ivard, they'd been over to Gails to take Kristines birthday present & borrow mower.

We went up town & got material for Jackies dance costume & a jumper & got groc.

Came home & hung cloths & Ivard cut part of lawn & at 2:30 we went to Adrian to ball game but it wasn't until nite so I came back home & Ivard & Jackie went with Gene & came home with Gail & Lynda at 11: I stoped in Caldwell & had hamberger. got home at 5: & went right to bed  until time to go to work but couldnt sleep much.

Ray - Jerry & Dean went up to church to sell candy & Jerry to faculty meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment