Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday, April 11, 1962

nice day.

I came home from work sick & read paper & ate & went to bed until 12:30.

I got up and took Jackie to her dance lesson, on way home we stoped at Duffins & got a pattern for her dance costume. Came home & got Ivard & went up town & Ivard paid lites, phone & water while Jackie & I went & bought material for Jackies dance costume then we went & had a milk Shake & went to Kotters a few min. then we went after Jerry.

Dean fixed supper, spagetti.

Ray went to work after school.

Jerry went to work at Dairy Queen from 8: to 10: P.M.

Ivard left for Glenns Ferry at 8:30.

I laid off sick & Jackie & I went to bed at 9:

No comments:

Post a Comment