Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, April 15, 1962

Lyle came, alone, on bus.

partly cloudy - windy - colder at nite

I came home from work & Kids were waiting for car to go up to bus & get Lyle.

Jerry, Ray, Dean & Dale went to Conference & I made some cocoa for me, Lyle & Jackie & in walked Ivard.

Ivard & I went to bed until noon & Lyle had a nap.

Ivard got up & him & Lyle watched ball game. Kids came & Ray went to store & they ate & Jerry, Ray & Dean went back to Conference. I got up a little while & went back to bed.

Ivard & I went back to bed & when Kids came Ray took all of Kids & Lyle over to Gails. Jerry called them at 7: to get home & he went on date & Ray went up & worked at dairy queen.

Ivard left for Glenns Ferry at 8:30 right after he left Gail - Lynda & Kids came. I went to bed at 9: until time to go to work. Gail left at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment