Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wednesday, March 3, 1965

sunny & nice - cold in nite

I came home from work & Ivard got up, got home at 2: AM, & got dressed up & took Sis to school said he had to take rules test. I was up town at 3: & car was parked in back of Stockman. I went to bed at 10: & woke up at noon & washed 3 batches of cloths. Ray took Jerry to work at D.q. 11:30 to 6: & came home & cleaned play room & I went & got the drapes & got them up in Play room. stoped at D.q & Jerry gave me 3 cases food, Jello tomatoe sauce, fruit j, Picked Jackie up at 3: Ivard got home at 5:, he'd taken both tests today. We ate & Ray went to work at 5:30 to close & Jerry came home & got ready & went to Boise to Institute of religion Dean & Dale went to Piano L. & Ivard did dishes. I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment