Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Sunday, March 14, 1965

Lyle & Barbra came awhile

nice sunny day - cold in nite

Jerry got up & took Dale on his paper route. I read paper in bed then got up & washed up rest of cloths & crocheted & painted on my Pillow cases, finished one for Paint show in Caldwell.

Jerry - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & sunday school. Jerry came home & got Jackie for S.S. & took Ray to work at D.q. 10: to 6:30. I made meat loaf & had dinner ready & we ate when they got home & Dean did dishes & I washed my hair, Jerry Dean & Jackies. I iorned awhile was going to finish it up but wen Lyle came at 4: I put it away. They came down to see her mother in hospital, she has cancer real bad. They left at 6:30. Dale went over to Hoags this afternoon. Jerry - Ray - Dean Dale & Jackie went to church & I went to bed. Went back to work after 5 nites off. left at 11:30. Jerry didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment