Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Monday, March 15, 1965

Ivard was home for day

cool but sunny & nice. I came home froze & went to bed at 9: & at 9:30 Ivard called to come up to depot & get him, rode up with some guy for pay day. Jerry & I went to D.q. & Jerry ordered some cases of stuff then we went & got Ivard & his check & went & Paid place & to bank & pd. bills then we went to D.Q & had lunch & left Jerry to work 11:30 to 6: & Ivard & I came home & went to bed at 11:30. Ray woke us up at 3:, wanted car Keys, so we got up & Ivard fixed fence & I got supper & worked on my books. Ray painted all after noon. Dale went to Hoags after school to Practice Morris Code so after we ate Ivard & I & Jackie went & got him at 5:30 & took Ray to work & Dale cleaned yard & when Jerry got off at 6: we came home & he got ready & at 6:45 Ivard & I & Jackie took Jerry & Dean to H.S. to type class & went & Pd. R.R Credit Union then went & sat at depot until Ivard left on 8:30 train then we went to H. S & waited until 9: for Kids & came home. I laid down until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment