Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Monday, March 8, 1965

cold in nite but sunny & nice today. I came home from work & Kids were getting calves in, neighbor are mad, then they left for town & Ray went over to Blackers to see about job, said it would be a month, but they called tonite & want him in morning. Jerry went to work 10: to 6: Ray got home at 3: & painted his tri-chem. I went to bed & read paper. It was about 9:30 when I went to sleep then phone woke me up at 2: so I got up & washed 3 batches of cloths, sock batch too, made cake & got supper & we ate & at 5: Ray left for work at D.Q. & Dale went & cleaned yard & came home with Jerry. Jerry & Dean went to typing. Dale went to tri chem party at 8: with Edith. Dean & Jerry went to type class. I went to bed until time to go to work. I don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment