Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 27, 2015

Saturday, March 27, 1965

Ivard went back to Glenns F

Cold all nite, sunny today.

I came home from work & went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard & Dale went up town & got car greased & oil change & put a box up on Dales paper route. Ray woke me up at 11:30 so I got up & washed 5 batches of cloths & iorned all afternoon 37 pieces. Kids did up work & Jerry fixed supper. Jackie went to Patty Forsgrins birthday Party at 1:, Jerry took her, & Ivard & I went & got her at 5:30 when we took Jerry & Ray to work at D.q.

I went to bed at 6:30 & couldn't sleep so Ivard rubbed my feet & back & relaxed me & I went about 7:30. Ivard had bath & left for Glenns F. at 8:, had to work at midnite. I left for work 11: Nancy brought Kids home

No comments:

Post a Comment