Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Wednesday, March 10, 1965

Ivard came from G. F

nice day

I feel awful. Jackie was late for school helping get calves in so Jerry took her to school.

I just laid around all day & crocheted.

Jerry went to work at 11: & Ray went & brought me home a fishburger for lunch. We painted on our stuff.

I made potatoe soup for supper & we ate & I took Ray to work at 5:30 & Dale to clean D.q. yard When we brought Jerry home Ivard had got ride up from Glenns Ferry & came for nite. Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson then at 8:45 Ivard took him up to church to dance practice for Gold & Green Ball, he found ride home. Ivard went after Ray at 11: Jerry went to Boise with Betty to Institute. I laid off sick again

No comments:

Post a Comment