Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Saturday, March 20, 1965

cloudy sunny - cold

Dale & Ivard went on paper route & went to bed when they got home. no one got up until 10: Jerry made waffles & I cooked them & fixed grapefruit & we ate. Jerry studied his lessons & Ivard cleaned my & Jackies room & I washed cloths & cleaned bathrooms. Jackie did dishes & Dean scrubbed & waxed. Ray wrote letters.

Ivard went over to Clyde Hills & got over 450 lbs meat & put in freezer.

I got supper & we ate & Jerry & Ray went to work at D.q. 5:30 to close. Dale had Tim Hoag her all afternoon.

Dean did dishes & studied. Ivard & I & Jackie & Dale went & Pd for meat & droped Dale off to clean D.q. yard & went & got gas. stoped at old place & got few things. Came home & Played Scrabble. I crocheted & Ivard watched ball game. Ivard left for Glenns F. at 10: P.M to work at midnite. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment