Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday, March 12, 1965

Ivard came from Glenns Ferry tonite.

cloudy all day - sprinkled

I got up & fixed breakfast for Dale & Jackie, Dean had already gone to Seminary. Calf was out so Jerry got up & got them in, 5 times in half hr., then we worked on his correspondence course, got 1 lesson ready to mail to B.Y.U. I crocheted awhile then painted most of day, finished my scarf & started on pillow cases. Ray got up at noon & he painted on his pictures.

I changed Jackies bed & washed it spread, pad & sheets.

Jerry & I went & got Dean & Jackie from school & Jerry & I fixed supper & we just finished when Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry, got bumped & don't work until midnite tomorrow. Jerry & Ray went to work at 6: at D.q. Ivard fixed calf correll & Dean did dishes & I worked on books. Plant was down tonite so I didn't have to go to work. I went to bed & Ivard listened to ball tourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment