Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Friday, March 5, 1965

nice day

I came home from work & went right to bed, I was so tired. I got up at noon to see Ivard before he went back to Glenns Ferry, he left at 1:30

Jerry & Ray went up town messing around & Pd. some bills for me.

I went back to bed & Jackie & I had nap.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate & Dale went & cleaned D.q. yard & went collecting for his paper. I took Jerry & Ray to work at D.q. at 6: to close & Dean went too & went to Boise to game. I went & picked him up at 11: & brought him home & went to work. I came home at 6: & took care of cloths & went back to bed until time to go to work. Gail got new phone

No comments:

Post a Comment