Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Wednesday, March 17, 1965

Dean & I won a red ribbon at tri chem Paint show in Caldwell.

snowed a little about 7:30 sunny & hard wind all day.

I came home from work & got ready & Jerry - Ray & I went to Caldwell to Armory to tri-chem, Paint show. Ray & I each won a corsage as door prize. Dean & I got red ribbon on our calendar & Pillow slip, scarf set.

droped Jerry off to work at D.q. at 11:30 & came home & I went to bed at 12: & Ray went up town again. Jackie woke me up at 3:30 so I got up & made Jello & Dean made spagetti when he got home & we ate & Ray went to work at 5:. Jerry came home & went to Boise to Institute of Religion with Betty & Nancy & Dean & Dale went to Hurrens to Piano lesson. I went to bed until time to go to work. went & got Ray at 11: & brought him home first. Jerry got home just as I left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment