Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monday, March 29, 1965

warmer - cloudy - sunny

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9: & woke up at 2:30 & washed a batch of cloths & finished iorning, 13 pieces.

Jerry finished his B.Y.U course & got it in mail when he went to work at 11:30 to close. Ray took him & never came back until 2:35.

I crocheted & got ready & at 7:30 Edith Looslie came & took me to Johnsons to a tri chem Paint class.

Dale went & cleaned D.q yard & came home & tended Sis.

Ray went to work at 6: to close & Jerry came home & him & Dean went to type class.

I got home at 10:15 & got ready & went to work.

Jerry & Dean were home when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment