Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday, March 2, 1965

Lyle & family came for hr.

Clyde Hill came & took cow to kill

Sunny but not too warm

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed at 9:15.

Jerry & Ray went up town. I woke up when they got home at noon but went back to sleep & Ray woke me up at 3:15 when Lyle came. They came down to see Barbras mother in hospital. They left at 4:30 & droped Jackie off at dancing. We ate & Clyde Hill came & got cow to kill. Ray helped him load her. Dean did dishes & I took Jerry & Ray to work at 5:45 & went & took Dale & Dean to Mutual. Dale had to be there at 6:30 to go to Givins Got Jackie from dancing. Kids had broke fan belt this afternoon & never said a word about it. I found out when I stoped at D.q. Went up to Don Borens & got new one. Came home & Jackie & I went to bed. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment