Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Friday, March 26, 1965

Sent Gene money & letter.

I went to Dr. lost 3 lbs

Cold hard wind - cloudy -dusty rained most of nite snow clear to bottom of Mountains

I came home from work & hurried & got ready & Father took me to Dr at 8:45 & took Sis to school. Came home at 10: & went to bed but couldn't sleep. got up at 12:45 & washed some cloths & father & I played Scrabble then I wrote Gene while he peeled potatoes. we ate at 4:45.

Jerry worked on his lesson all day. Ray got up when I did & went over to Gails awhile.

Went & took Ray to work at 5:30 & droped Dale off to collect for Paper then went to bank & got a draft for Gene & went & mailed it then went & got Dale & droped Jerry off to work at 6: & took Edit home; It really rained on us while were up town. I went to bed until time to go to work, Plant down but pkg lines run

No comments:

Post a Comment