Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Monday, March 1, 1965

Got letter from Mother
Ivard came for pay day & left again

21° when I came home. Sunny but not too warm. Ivard got home from Glenns F at 2: AM., took Dale on paper route. I came home from work & went to Dr. at 9:30 after I had bath & got ready. Ivard took me then we went to bank & paid bills. I lost 1 1/2 lbs & my blood count & blood sugar were normal. Came home at 12:15 & went to bed. Ray got Ivard up at 1:15 & he left for Glenns F., I didn't even hear him.

Ray took Jerry to work at 11:15 then came home. after he got Ivard up he left again. he went to work at 5:30 & took Dale to clean yard & Jerry brought Dale home. I woke up at 2:45 & got books up, washed batch of cloths & helped Dean get supper.

Jerry & Dean went to type class at 7:

I went to work at 11: 

No comments:

Post a Comment