Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Tuesday, March 16, 1965

sent letter to Gene.

real march day, hard cold wind & dust but sunny most of day

I came home from work & guy was here painting garage doors & outside windows but had to quit at 3: it was so windy & dusty. I went to bed at 9: & Ray woke me up at 12:30 for relief society teachers Leva Newland & Ruth Korth, showed them house. after they left Irene Johnson came & Picked up our things for Paint show in Caldwell.

Jerry went to dentist all morning & had 3 teeth filled & Pd bills ect. He went to bed this afternoon & Ray went to town & Pd his bills ect. I worked on my books & crocheted & washed a batch of cloths and wrote a letter to Gene & mailed it when we took Jackie to dancing. droped her off & Dale & I went up town & he bought some shoes with his money then we went to D.q. & he bought me a submarine & him hamberger & took one to Dean Ray ate up town & Jackie ate home. came home & took Jerry to work & got Sis. I went to bed & Jerry took kids to Mutual. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment