Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Thursday, March 11, 1965

Ivard left for Glenns F at 5:30 AM

sunny & nice today.

Kids went to school & I got up & crocheted on my table cloth & painted on scarf then I iorned all morning & washed cloths.

Jerry went to work at 11:, Ray took him & never got home until 3: I cooked a roast & fixed supper. Painted on scarf & started pillow cases. Ray painted when he got home

Dale & I took Ray to work at 5:30 & Dale cleaned yard & when Jerry got off we took Dale to collect for his paper. Came home & Jerry & Dean went Home teaching. I went to bed at 8: & Jackie slept with me. Dale came in & talked awhile

Jackie went to Primary

I had to get up at 11:30 & go get Ray from work.

I laid off sick

No comments:

Post a Comment