Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Tuesday, March 9, 1965

nice day.

I came home from work & changed all my cloths & cleaned up & read paper & went to bed.

Ray called Blackers & told them he couldn't work because he didn't have any way to get there. He painted all day.

I got woke up at 1: so I got up rest of day & sat & crocheted. I feel awful. I got supper

Jerry went to dentist & had 2 teeth filled, came home & went to bed, didn't feel good, laid off work tonite. Dean took Jackie to dance practice after we ate then I took Ray to work at 5:30 & got Jackie then we got gas & took Dean & Dale to Mutual. I came home & laid off work sick & went to bed.

Ivard didn't come tonite. Must of been bumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment