Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wednesday, March 24, 1965

Dean was home sick today, didn't go to Piano L.

22 ° when I came home from work sunny all day but not too warm.

I came home & went right to bed. Ray woke me up at 3: & I got up & got supper & washed 2 batches of cloths.

Ray took Jerry to work at 11:30 to 6: & at 5:30 to close, Ray went to work. Took Dale to clean yd. & he came home with Jerry.

Dale went to Piano lesson at 6:30, Dean didn't go. Jerry took him & went & got him & studied in between. Stayed home from Institute of Religion at Boise to work on B.Y.U. course.

I went to bed & got up & went to work at 11:

Rodney Hennis just got home & brought Ray home at 4:30 A.M after working tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment