Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Sunday, March 7, 1965

sunny nice day

I came home from work & Jerry Ray - Dean & Dale went to priesthood sunday school & fast meeting. Jerry had to go to work after Priesthood & Ray took him. Then Ray left Fast meeting after sacrament & went to State School with Glen Carter.

I made a Jello salad & fixed baked beans for Jackie to cook & went to bed & slept 10: to 2:15. Kids woke me up. Dean finished dinner & we ate & Dean & Dale had to go Fast offering collecting. Ray painted all afternoon. I got my books up & painted on my dresser scarf.

Ray went to work at 5:, Jerry never came until about 6:

I had bath & went to bed at 7: until time to go to work at 11: Jerry & Dean were up watching show when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment