Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sunday, March 28, 1965

Sunny this morning & cloudy all afternoon, not too warm.

I came home from work froze to death. turned on blanket & went to bed & read paper.

Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Dean came home & got Jerry & Jackie & went to S.S., took Ray to work at D.Q on way. Debbie called & woke  me up at 11:45 but I went right back to sleep & never woke up until 3: Jerry took Kids to D.q after S.S. & bought their dinner & they went for ride so I could sleep.

Dean took Jerry to work at 4: to close & they watched T.V. I stayed in bed all day - Dean & Dale went & picked Ray up at work at 7:20 & they went to church. Ray went with Rodney after until 2:30 A.M. I went to work at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment