Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Thursday, March 18, 1965

Dean sent Gene some Pictures

got down to 7 ° in nite. I was froze to death. I came home from work & went to bed

Jerry worked 11:30 to 6: Ray took him & went gadding about. I woke up at 2: (phone) so I got up & washed some cloths & made a cake & got supper & crocheted.

We ate at 5:00. I took Ray to work & dumped Dale off to collect for his paper route then when Jerry got off we went & got Dale & he cleaned D.q. yard & we came home. brought Edith home. Jackie was home from Primary.

I went to bed & Dean & Jerry went Home teaching. I went to work at 11:, got Ray first from D.q.

Ivards day off but he had to float so didn't come until after he got off at midnite tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment