Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2015

Saturday, March 13, 1965

Jerry got new glasses

Ivard went back to G.F.

nice & sunny.

We changed all the beds & Ivard helped make them. He cleaned Jackies room & changed it all around. I washed cloths all day & iorned all afternoon. at 11: Ivard & I took Jerry up to Dr Daines to pick up his new glasses & went to Safeway & got groc. droped Jerry off at work at 11:30 & came home & did my iorning Dean cleaned up house & Jerry did play room.

Ray had to go to town at 2: so I went with him & we got a few more groc. Dale went to Hoogs all afternoon to Play. He went with us to town & cleaned D.q. yard & had hair cut.

Ray went to work at 5:30 & Jerry came home at 7:30. Ivard & I played Scrabble. He left for work at Glenns F at midnite at 10:20 with one of guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment