Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 23, 2015

Tuesday, March 23, 1965

Lyle was down

cold all nite & cold wind today

I came home from work & Jerry was waiting to go to dentist, got 7 teeth filled & his face all swelled up. I went right to bed. Jerry came home & went to bed all afternoon. I got up at 3: & made biscuits & fixed supper & we ate at 4:45

Jackie & I went to dancing class & droped Dale off to clean D.q. yard & we picked him up on our way home at 6:

Jerry & Ray both laid off sick

I took Dean & Dale to Mutual at 7: & they found a way home. Barbra came down to see her mother (not very good) & Lyle & Gail came for little while

I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work.

Jerry studies every spare min.

No comments:

Post a Comment