Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 31, 2014

Tuesday, March 31, 1964

warm & breezy & sunny real cloudy in afternoon.

I came home from work & read paper & went right to bed. Ray Jerrys day off, him, Gene & Ray went to Boise & messed around all day. Ivard went & got his check & woke me up at 11:30 & I figured out payments & he went & paid bills.  I got up at 3:30 & Sis & I went to dancing got home at 5:50 & they had already eaten and Lyle had left 2 little Kids & taken Jerry up to try & sell him car, Gene & Ray went too.  I ate & Sis. Dean did dishes.  Jerry got car, if his Credit Union OK it.  David got hit in head by Terry with ball bat while lyle was messing around. Stanley called Barbra at D.q & she called Lyle at Romps & he went & took him to hospital & got it sewed up.  I went to work at 11: Ivard had to be there at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment