Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 28, 2014

Saturday, March 28, 1964

Sunny & breeze

I read paper in bed & got up at 9: & started washing.

Dale went to go on milk route with Gail & Jerry went to work at 8: at Safeways.

I washed 5 batches of cloths & iorned all day, never got half done.

Ray worked at D.q. 12: to 6:

Jackie & Dean felt a lot better Dean cleaned up a little. Gene went up to Gails awhile then ater supper he went up & tended Kids & Gail brought Dale home on Their way to dance. I took Jerry up to D.q. to work 6: to close & he bought me a drink. brought Ray home & he went & got dye & helped Kids color eggs. he got a bunch of candy for baskets. He went to Stake House to dance. I went to bed at 7: to 10 then watched late show Ivard went to work at 11:30 had to walk

No comments:

Post a Comment