Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wednesday, March 4, 1964

36° cloudy all day_ rained tonite

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:15 Ivard took Jackie to school & went back to bed.

I got up at 1:30 & washed a batch of cloths & went up to D.q & got us a drink then at 3: Ivard went to work

I worked on books & helped Gene with his income tax.

Dean fixed supper & when Jerry came they went & got Dean & Dale a new piano lesson book & we ate & at 5:45 Dean, Dale & I went out to Hurrens for our lesson Lyle came & got Gene to play ball in a benefit tournament & took Jerry & Jackie to tend Kids until we got home then I droped Dean off & brought Jerry & Jackie home & Sis & I went to bed at 8:30.  I got up at 10:30 & went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment