Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Wednesday, April 1, 1964

rained from midnite on & on & off all day. windy.

I came home from work & Ivard was already home in bed. I read paper & got Ray up & went to bed at 9:30_ practiced piano first.

Ivard got up & took Ray to work at D.q. 10: to 6: Ivard woke me up at noon so he gave me a good rubdown & I went back to sleep & never woke up until 3:40. washed batch of cloths & worked on books and fixed supper & we ate when Jerry got home then Jerry took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens for their music lesson I didn't go, haven't had time to practice Gene went over to Metcalfs to work but didn't so came home & went up to Gails all day, tended their Kids Tonite. after music lesson Kids Took Lynda birthday Present, 2 pr. hose & Ray gave her some towels. Ivard & I went to bed & both went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment