Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 17, 2014

Tuesday, March 17, 1964

36° when we came from work Sunny_cloudy_ windy. I came from work & read paper, made jello salad for supper & washed 2 batches of cloths

Sis was home Sick in bed all day.  Gene was to dentist when I got home then went & got shot, got home just as I went to bed at 10:

Jerrys day off, him & Ray went to Boise & chased around.

I got up at 3: & cooked super & we ate & Ray went to tend Lyles Kids & Jerry_ Gene Dean & Dale went to Mutual at 6:30 for dance practice.

I patched awhile & Ivard had bath & went to bed with Sis she missed dancing today.

I went to bed at 7: until time to goto work.  Ivard went at midnite

No comments:

Post a Comment