Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sunday, March 1, 1964

Ray went back to Provo

rained & snowed most of nite & about all day. it was 8:45 time we got home from work, took flower to lady in hospital.

Ivard, Jerry_Gene_ Ray, Dean & Dale went to priesthood, sunday school & Fast meeting. I read paper & Jackie had a bath. I went to bed at 9:45 & Sis stayed up alone, Ivard came & took her to work sunday school.

I woke up at 2: when they got home Jerry & Dale went collecting fast offering & got home at 3: everyone just pilced

Lyle, Barbra & Kids came about 3: and at 5:30 Gail, Lynda & Kids came.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 5: to close and at 5:30 the Kids came & got Ray to go back to Provo

I went to bed at 7: & Kids made so much noise & radio T.V. screeching I got mad & got up & told them off & they all went up to Lyles, even Ivard & Kids They sure are inconcideret, they could have tried to keep quiet.  I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment