Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Monday, March 9, 1964

Jerry left for Salt Lake to see Dr.

35° when we came from work.  Sunny cloudy-real windy.

I came home & read paper & Ivard took Sis to school.  I went to bed at 9:15 & got up at 2: & worked on my books.  I washed a batch of cloths before I went to bed & Ivard dried them & put some new washers in taps.

Ivard fixed lunch & went to work at 3: Gene made a cake for supper.

I cooked supper & practiced piano & crocheted.

Dale went & cleaned D.q yard & sold candy for Dean.

We ate & Dean did dishes then Jerry_ Gene, Dean & Jackie went out to Petersons & got some more bars to sell & they went selling.  Took Jerry to catch 8:15 train for Salt Lake to see Dr. Kids Came back & got Dale. I went to bed at 6:45 until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment