Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wednesday, March 11, 1964

40° when I came home, real cloudy & a real hard cold wind all day.

I read paper & went to bed at 9:15.  I got up at 1: then laid down until 2: but couldn't go to sleep so got up & Ivard took me up to bank to see about insufficient check chg. had to come home & get other book. dropped Ivard off at work & it was 4: time I got home.  Dean fixed supper & I went & got Jerry from work, time we got home Gene was home he worked for Art Middleton today.  We ate & Dean, Dale & I went out to Hurrens & took our piano lesson. When we got home at 7:30 Gene & Jackie had gone up to Lyles to tend Kids.

I went to bed until time to go to work Jerry Took Dean & Dale selling candy bars. Jerry went after Ivard at 10:30 & Gene & Sis got home just before I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment